Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Strange dream

I had a strange dream last week. Matt, our neighbor, was running a gas station. Matt does not normally run a gas station. He builds missiles or something like that. I was riding a bmx bike. Matt told me about this legendary bmx course was over this nearby bridge. I went to check it out. There was a ramp that went up about 20 ft; of course, I didn't go near it. Instead, i decided to walk with some people from Livanta (old job) to the Reisterstown Plaza. We walked by Rosecrest (my old street) and my friend Reggie's (heir to the Parks' Sausage empire) house. Reggie's house was abandoned - it had been converted to a protest house against the war in Iraq. It was spray-painted with slogans and had streamers and the like all over it. I split off from the Livanta people and decided to walk Juniper and Heidi up the alley. There was a house with a dog that kept jumping out after Juniper. I woke up after it happened a few times. Of course, all this happened in perfect color; I remember reading someplace that people only dream in black and white. Maybe I just remember color when there wasn't. Weird, huh?

No comments: