Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sundance 2007

Just got back (a few weeks ago, that is) from the Sundance Film Festival in beautiful Park City Utah. As usual, it was a blast. I didn't have a digicam, but I'm getting some digipics from the film camera I took with me. I'll post those up soon...

In the mean time, here's what I was thinking while I was waiting for my flight out of BWI:

Date: 17 Jan, 07
Time: 19:50

"Pretty hectic week getting ready for Sundance. Lots to do to get ready. Taking an evening flight is great! There are no lines anywhere! Even the TSA are chill. I just heard some bad words - "beverage-only flight"! I bought some almonds just before coming to the gate, so I think I'll be OK. The crepe I had for lunch is sitting well. Crepe + almonds = goodness. What would make this perfect is wine."

No comments: